we can do it

Thursday, July 28, 2011

He's there on his adventure!

My darn cute hubby just made it to Chicago for basic training. This is going to be the longest 6 months of my life, so bear with me readers. I'm just glad work never slows down so that i won't get bored. And now i will have to write every day to get my thoughts out of my brain!

my list today is going to be about all the things i love about my honey. it is ever growing, so i will keep adding to it! And they aren't in any particular order.

  • I love how he always answers the phone hey beautiful when we talk
  • I love that he helps clean the house and always does the dishes because he knows how much i hate doing them.
  • I love his cute little chicken legs! They are so tiny!
  • I love how he always helps out. anyone. anytime.
  • I love how he always holds my hand, kisses, hugs, or has his arm around me when we are together
  • I love how he listens to my crazy rants, but never tells me i'm crazy! (even though i am!)
  • I love how lucky i am that he adores me and tells me that frequently!
  • I love when he writes me messages that say he misses me multiple times throughout the day, even though we work down the hall from each other.
  • I love that we never get sick of each other.
  • I love that he tells me he loves me at least 50 times a day! I know that seems like a lot, but that is how many times on average he says he loves me every day. Most of the time even more!
This is why its difficult that he's gone. He does make me crazy sometimes and i know i make him crazy too! But he is literally THE best husband ever! Now everyone reading this can be jealous. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment