we can do it

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dont accept boxes that will make you sad!

Hahahaha! That title is a little over dramatic, but kinda true in my case.
Lots has happened the last few weeks! David left, the best little brother in the whole world moved in and we opened AIDA tonight. This show has totally kicked my trash and made me absolutely crazy. I have never had a more difficult summer than this one. I have pulled two all nighters this week alone! AND I sent multiple people on stage with safety pins in their costumes tonight! In the five years I have done this I have never had that happen.
Rewind to Tuesday I was up from 9am to 12:30 am Thursday. Not smart. Don't do that if you don't have to. Wednesday I ran home to change for a meeting I had later that day and saw a box. THE box. I fell apart. I know it was a combination of many things, but not hearing from him for a week and then seeing the box was too much for me to handle. I cried. Kendall told me he was going to hide it so I didn't see it that day. Ahhhh! It was painful, but now I have a shirt that smells like him that I can wear to bed! I never thought that keeping things positive would be so hard, or that I'd miss him so much. On I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment