we can do it

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My pet peeve about blogs

I have this really big pet peeve about blogs. Sometimes people post on their blogs about how they are going to post more often, or about how they are sorry for ignoring their readers. This is my take on it.

People that think i should post every freaking day and about everything that happens in my life should be my Facebook friend. I post there a lot more frequently there then I do here. AND we are all busy people! If you are posting every stinking day, then you obviously aren't busy enough and should get a hobby! So, if you are reading this and i peruse your blog occasionally or frequently, I forgive you for being busy and having a life the. No need to apologize!

NOW on the opposite side, if every time you post you say something like, "OMG! It has been so long since my last post! I should post more often because I really enjoy blogging!" Then for heck's sake, post more! You're the one that is feeling guilty about it and it is obviously one of your favorite things to do, so do it. No one is stopping you except for that computer and internet connection. And don't tell me you haven's used both of those things to check Facebook already.

So there is my rant and the reason that I am changing the header of my blog and not apologizing anymore for being busy and not blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment